The data protection laws apply to the website.
All the information we collect and retain is referred to as “Personal Data”. The Personal Data includes:
- your name and date of birth;
- your age and sex;
- your email address;
- your password;
- your IP address;
- the results of our surveys and your rating of our services;
- your transaction history.
We use the collected data for the following purposes:
- for deposit and transaction processing;
- to comply with legal and regulatory standards;
- for our support service;
- to protect our users’ accounts;
- to ensure security during transaction process in order to prevent fraud, money laundering and other illegal activities;
- for marketing analysis of players’ behavior;
- for mailing our advertising information (casino promotions, products, online services) to the registered users.
We do not collect Personal Data of our users without their consent. At the same time, particular Personal Data is collected automatically when you provide it while using our website and services.
We obtain particular Personal Data from Internet service providers on legitimate grounds. We also have the right to engage third-party service providers to provide Technical Support for online transactions processing and users’ accounts.
We have the right to transfer particular data provided by you to our business partners, service providers, entities within the Vegas Corporate group. We enable the data transmission for the purposes of implementation of the agreements made.
We guarantee to provide you with any information about the third-parties to which we may transfer your Personal Data and information about your transactions.
Vegas online casino guarantees the integrity of your Personal Data in accordance with legal requirements which means that Personal Data will not be transferred to third parties, except the cases when the data transmission is necessary to provide our services and services of our business partners.
Sale and disclosure of Personal Data
Vegas Online Casino does not sell Personal Data of its users to third parties. Please note that we may transfer your personal information in case of acquisition or merging with other companies. We undertake to prior notify our users about such changes in the company structure.
We also have the right to disclose your Personal Data in case it is required to comply with the rules of Vegas online casino, regulatory and legal acts and when it comes to the protection of our rights and property.
Data storage and security
Vegas online casino undertakes to securely store and use your Personal Data. When collecting and using the Personal Data, we undertake to comply with the Data Protection regulations.
You can delete your account. In this case, we will continue to retain your Personal Data in accordance with the law. Such information will only be used if requested by legal authorities in cases when it is necessary to check financial transactions for fraud, money laundering and other criminal activities.
All registered users of Vegas online casino website have the following rights:
- to change Personal Data at any time;
- to request information from our Technical Support about how your Personal Data is obtained and being used, for what purposes and what kind of security we guarantee;
- to stop using Vegas online casino services;
- to prohibit usage of your Personal Data for marketing purposes.
- to contact our Technical Support if you need help or have any questions.