The origin of craps dated back to the 14th century. As mentioned in "Canterbury Tales" by Geoffrey Chaucer, this game became popular in France in medieval times. French aristocrats exported it to the United States during the 19th century under the name of "Toad". Nowadays known as "Craps", this game captivates players worldwide, appealing to new generations.
The CryptoVegas casino prepared a complete review for Craps' fans. Here you can find handy tips about the most effective betting strategies. Pay attention to the fact that a combo of calculated moves and luck multiply your chances to succeed in the game.
Craps have simple rules. A player throws a pair of dice across the table. If the outcome of the dice roll lands on the number players bet on, they win.
The most efficient way to win in Craps
- Pass and Come Bets
- Iron Cross Strategy
- Pass Line
- Don’t Pass Bar
- 3 Point Molly Strategy
Pass and Come Bets
For new players, the pass line is an optimal strategy. The player puts a wager on the shooter's probability of rolling a 7 or an 11. If it happens, the bet wins. The Pass Line bet is about predicting the possible outcome of the shooter's roll. Bet amounts you can afford. Play with the least wager on a pass or come and attain the entire stake you hope for by placing the rest in odds.
Iron Cross Strategy
Many players consider this strategy as a combination that works miracles. This strategy aims to:
- cover multiple numbers
- search out a win on the first roll
- take down the rest of the bets
- acquire the profit and go on
Four wagers in the combination, including the field, along with Place bets on all numbers except 7. Virtuous strategy with a strong chance of winning.
One of the most common and profitable bets. "Pass Line" is made on the first roll of the dice.
- The player wins the round if they roll a 7 or an 11
- The player loses the match if he rolls a 2, a 3, or a 12
- The player establishes a point to continue the inning if the dice roll results in a 4, a 5, a 6, an 8, a 9, or a 10
- The player wins the bet when they remake this Point before getting a 7
Don't Pass Bar
An opposed strategy to the previous one. It will help if you bet on the defeat of the player who rolls the dice or using the terminology, "Play against the table". Place the chips on the section "Don't Pass Bar".
- The player wins the round if they roll a 2, 3, or 12
- The player loses if they roll a 7 or 11
- If the dice roll results in a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10, a player establishes a point to continue the round
- Pay attention; a player loses the bet if they repeat this Point before getting a 7
3 Point Molly Strategy
This strategy focuses on three points, offers odd bets, gives a chance to get significant payouts, and keeps the house edge low. Any number can give you an advantage during the game.
- The player wins if they bet on the Pass Line and the dice rolls at a 7 or 11,
- The player loses if the dice rolls at a 2, 3, or 12
- To establish the Point, place the maximum odds on the Pass Line
- To establish the Second Point, monitor the dice. It must roll at a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10
- Continue applying the same strategy for establishing the following Point
CryptoVegas is a trustworthy, transparent, secure platform that offers top-notch service and a wide variety of available Crap's games. Playing with us, you have an option of fast and secure crypto transfers. Choose the crypto-gambling leader and feel the difference.